330 Mission Bay Boulevard North #604
Resort-Like Mission Bay Waterfront Condominium
Huge City & Bay View Terrace
Perched high above San Francisco’s popular South Waterfront, this stunning residence at “Radiance”, one of Mission Bay’s premiere condominium developments, enjoys beautiful high-end finishes, resort-like building amenities, and a huge terrace with spectacular views of the Bay, Bridge and City Skyline.
With its fabulous, yet serene, waterfront location close to the booming bio-tech and tech capitals of SoMa and South Beach, the major sporting and entertainment venues of Oracle Park and Chase Arena, and easy freeway access to Silicon Valley and San Francisco International Airport, this residence works wonderfully for a sophisticated and comfortable City lifestyle in one of San Francisco’s most popular neighborhoods!
- 2-bedroom plus den, 2 bath condominium residence.
- 1,569 square feet of living space as per City of San Francisco Tax Records; 1,508 square feet as per draftsman plus 1,522 square feet of terrace space for a total of 3,030 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space.
- One-car parking #68 plus very large storage space #BL.
- Building amenities include a lushly landscaped rooftop courtyard with outdoor conversation firepit, barbecue areas, fitness center, club lounge with gourmet kitchen and flat screen TV.
- Closed circuit cameras provide 24-hour security.
- 99-unit building constructed in 2008.
- HOA Dues: $969.15 per month includes water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance, reserves and professional property management
- The sleek entrance foyer and hall provide an elegant entry into the residence and are a perfect setting for contemporary art.
- Walking into the wide-open living/ dining/ entertaining spaces provides an immediate and dramatic view of the Bay framed by the beautiful indoor and outdoor living areas.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors create a seamless transition to the beautiful, one-of-a-kind terrace overlooking Bay, along with sensational views to the North of the sparkling lights of the City Skyline, Salesforce Tower and the Bay Bridge as well as views to the West of City Lights and Twin Peaks.
- With ~1,450 square feet of space, this is truly an outdoor paradise, perfect for everyday living and entertaining in San Francisco’s best weather neighborhood- the South Waterfront.
- The open gourmet kitchen enjoys sleek stainless appliances including KitchenAid refrigerator, dishwasher and gas range with hood CaesarStone countertops, European-style cabinetry, and a large island. A large island provides a wonderful gathering, eating and cooking spot connecting the kitchen with the living and dining areas. Warm hardwood floors throughout complete the look of the spectacular public areas.
- The master bedroom suite enjoys a large luxury CaesarStone bath with double sinks, large walk-in closet and it’s own private terrace with views of the Bay, Bridge and East Bay Skyline
- A comfortable 2nd/ guest bedroom and 2nd bath complete the floorplan of this elegantly laid out residence.